- Plankton Nets And Accessories
A large selection of different types of nets are available in standard or custom made sizes.
- Mouth size: 20cm, 30cm, 50cm, 75cm. 1 sq. m, 2 sq. m, or custom size.
- Length ratio: 3:1, 4:1, 5:1 or custom length.
- Shape: conic, tubular/conic.
- Mesh size: 5 to 1800 micron.
- Choker band
- Buckets, made of PVC, 4 or 6 inch diameter. 12 inch long with screen
- Three point bridle
Double Release Mechanism (Model 112 DRM)
For "Close-Open-Close" operation of Plankton Nets or for double release of ballast or flotation packages, it is actuated by using standard weight messenger (.80 kg) with a minimum impact of 55 lb (25 kg). It is positioned along a cable, up to 5/16" (7.9 mm) diameter, by use of a wire stop. Weight 7.0 lb (3.20 kg).
Messenger (Model 112 MG)
Activates water samplers, sampling nets or any other underwater instruments mounted on a cable. Bronze, heavy duty messenger weights .85 kg (1.85 lb). Aluminum light duty messenger weights .40 kg (1.0 lb). Both clip on cable up to 1/2" (12 mm).
Other Net Accessories:
- Bongo Frame, 30cm diameter, PVC tubes or 60cm St. St. or fiber glass tubes.
- Twin Rings, St. St. fram, 30, 50 or 60 cm diameter.
- Wire Stop bronze
- Snapper Block for net release